Over the last 12 months we have been offering Action for Change sessions on the subjects of The Politics of Leading Integration and Health Inequalities. On the 22nd November we want to give you a chance to ground your thinking into practical application around the subjects of
- Early years – getting off to a good start with health and wellbeing
- Housing – where this sits in the population health agenda
- The “well” and how they can stay well
- Access to health and care services for all
- Creating a stakeholder coalition across your ICS
In this two-and-a-half-hour session what you will get is a chance to:
- Hear from others what they are already doing in these areas – and other areas you are interested in.
- Do some forward thinking about our role as Chief Executives and how this work can be accelerated into 2022/23
Date: 22nd November 13:30 to 16:00
Audience: This session will be open to Executive Leaders, CEOs, Chairs, NEDs and Executive Directors across Health and Care.