- Take a moment to think about today
- Think about one thing that was difficult – let it go
- Consider 3 things that went well
- Are you ok? If not, have you told someone? Your colleagues, senior team and Occupational Health are here to support you.
- Check in on your colleagues before you leave – are they ok?
- Acknowledge your colleagues contribution – Have you said “Thank you”?
- Now switch your attention to home.
- How are you going to rest and recharge?
Consider the range of free mindfulness apps available to NHS staff
Do you need to talk to outside your organisation?
One Front Door National Helpline 0300 131 7000. Supported by Samaritans we are providing a national helpline for staff support open 07:00-23:00
Or text Crisis Support – NHSEI and Shout
By texting NHSPH to 85258 you will be put in touch with a trained Crisis Volunteer (CV) who will chat to you using recognised techniques via text.