Financial Wellbeing: Mastering your Money & Creating Healthy Habits
29 October @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm UTC+0
This session is open to all our NHS people to support you personally, and to help you to support others to manage their finances more effectively. This event is delivered in partnership with the Money Advice Service.
What this session will cover:
- Budgeting and sticking to your spending plan
- The best way to pays bills – how to pay bills on time, ways to pay, keeping on top of bills
- Top money-saving tips to help you shop smarter and how to find the best deals with price comparison websites
- Before you borrow money, it’s worth knowing the difference between good debt and bad debt
- How to work out the true cost of borrowing – comparing the cost of borrowing £1,000
- How your credit rating affects the cost of borrowing and how to improve it
- Protect your money from scams – a beginner’s guide
How to access this event:
You can join the event live on YouTube, or via Zoom video conferencing.
To join this session via Zoom click here. (passcode: 231362)
To join this session via YouTube click here.